SECTION 1: Collection of Information
Reistor may collect personal information from its current, prospective, and former customers and website visitors when you use our services or otherwise communicate with us.
We collect information when directly provided to us: When you contact us directly, use our services or engage with us via email or phone or other activities such as registering for an account with Reistor, placing an order on our website, or signing up to receive emails about our latest products and services, We may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information: your name, phone number, email address, mailing address, payment information, such as a credit card number, billing address, and/or other related information required to complete the purchase. We may also collect some demographic Information, such as age, gender, pregnancy status, or other information you provide in response to surveys or in customer service interactions.
SECTION 2: How we use your information:
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To make the experience better for prospective customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the website, www.reistor.com user friendly.
- Process your orders, payments and account adjustments and initiate, render, bill and collect payment for our products and Services.
- To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other Reistor channels: Reistor may use your Personal Information to help, create and personalize content on our website, emails or allied services that facilitate your use of our services (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.)
- Conduct internal research and development and make business decisions about current and future product and service offerings.
- Send you information and marketing materials about our services and products
- Other. We may use personal information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as fraud protection or compliance with legal obligations, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
Reistor will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information, and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection, or on each occasion of change of purpose.
SECTION 3: How We Share and Disclose Your Information:
Reistor may share information with third party service providers contracted to provide services on our behalf and other business purposes. These third party service providers shall only use information we provide to them as requested and instructed by Reistor.
We may share your information with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such personal information to carry out work on our behalf. The types of service providers to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for warehousing and order fulfilment, delivery services, payment processing, account registration, website-related services, such as web hosting improvement of website-related services and features maintenance services marketing services and data analytics.
- Reistor may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We may share personal information with our business partners and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. Reistor may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with Reistor.
- Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the relevant third party.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- When conducting business, working on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of personal information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of Reistor operation’s country of business. While permissible data transfer mechanisms are defined by applicable law or regulation, examples include:
- a data transfer agreement with the party who will access or obtain the personal information;
- notice to and/or approval from a country’s local data protection authority; or
- notice to and/or consent from the individual whose data is to be transferred.
SECTION 4: RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
SECTION 5: CHILDREN
We do not, in providing the Services, knowingly collect personal information from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal information to us via the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that personal information from our databases.
SECTION 6: Your Choices - CONTROL AND CONSENT
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. Reistor receives consent from individuals prior to:
- collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party;
- transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence
- using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through “www.reistor.com”, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you have concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at Privacy contact information provided in this policy.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us.
Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time. To opt out of email communications Follow the instructions provided in those communications or contact us at email@example.com Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 7: INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
You agree that all personal information collected via or by Reistor may be transferred, processed and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or on the servers of our service providers. By providing information to Reistor, you explicitly consent to the storage of your personal information in these locations.
SECTION 8: California Residents
Customers who reside in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act or "CCPA" (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
Categories of Personal Information we collect, use, and disclose for business purposes. We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers such as name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone, number
- Commercial information includes your purchase history
- Geolocation data for example Internet protocol (IP) address, billing address, shipping address
- Demographic information (e.g., such as age, gender, and pregnancy status).
- Audio, electronic or similar information for example recordings of customer support calls
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information categories
- Inferences about the type of products you prefer; demographic and psychographic inferences
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
In the last 12 months, we have not knowingly sold any Personal Information of California Consumers, including no actual knowledge that we have sold the Personal Information of California Consumers under the age of 16 years old.
SECTION 9: Your Rights:
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, used, sold and disclosed about you, You may also request the deletion of your personal information and that we stop selling your personal information. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
We offer various financial incentives. For example, we may provide discounts, coupons and other benefits for customers who sign up to receive our marketing emails or join our loyalty program. When you participate in a financial incentive, we collect personal information from you, such as identifiers (like your name and email address) and commercial information (like your purchase history). You can opt into a financial incentive by following the sign-up or participation instructions provided, and you have the ability to opt-out of the financial incentive, or our subsequent use of your personal information in connection with a financial incentive, at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may provide additional terms and conditions for a financial incentive, which we will present to you when you sign up. The value of your personal information is reasonably related to the value of the offer or discount presented to you.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org